- WHO: MIPS Experts Julie Kim of Spence Partners and Win Vaughan of Fluid Edge Consulting
- WHAT: MIPS Focus Group: How did you do?
- WHEN: Thursday April 12th, 11:00AM EST
- HOW: Registration button below
The 2017 MIPS Transition Year is officially over – How did you do?
After a year of changing eligibility guidelines and conflicting reporting requirements, we all have our stories to tell – good and bad.
Join us as we host a Virtual Focus Group to share our collective MIPS reporting experiences:
- Did you submit?
- If no, why not?
- If yes, how?
- And most importantly, looking back what do you wish you had known?
We have all experienced less than satisfying responses, if any, from CMS and often conflicting “sources of truth.” 2018 MIPS reporting will be more complex and is a critical year preparing for 2019 and beyond. The close of the 2017 Transition Year is the perfect time to reflect on the good, the bad and the ugly.
Please join your peers on Thursday, April 12th at 11:00 AM ET to share your experiences. If you have specific topics you’d like to cover, please send them in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make sure our MIPS experts are prepared to discuss.
Sign up today.