- WEBINAR ON DEMAND
- WHO: Laura Sullivan of Practice Insight and DeAnn Griffin of Alpha II
- WHAT: How to reduce payer denials and maximize your payer reimbursement
- VIDEO: Here
Denied & rejected claims cause an unnecessary expense for your practice. Preventing them will save you time and money.
This 30 minute webinar will demonstrate ClaimStaker and how it is integrated into our powerful EDI solution.
We will focus on:
- ClaimStaker, a robust clinical, coding and editing solution that helps identify and eliminate errors at the source
- Make sure claims are as accurate as possible before they are submitted
- How to reduce back end denials
- How to scrub a file
- Review scrub results
- Improve staff productivity and enable more focus on patient care
Industry averages indicate that 1 in 5 claims is denied or rejected. That represents 20% of claims. Of those denied/rejected claims, 60% are never resubmitted! That leaves a significant amount of uncollected revenue.
Essentially, about two thirds of all rejections are recoverable, but at a cost. On average, the cost to rework and resubmit is about $25.20 per claim. Have you ever calculated the cost and financial impact to your bottom line?
Stop the insanity and send clean claims that will reduce days in AR, recover revenue and relieve administrative burden!