AssuranceMD is a full-service revenue cycle management (RCM) company dedicated to helping medical practices improve revenue performance and enhance the overall efficiency of their medical back office processes.
RCM Services include:
- Medical billing and collections
- Insurance follow-up and collections
- Patient billing and collections
- EDI Services
- Cloud-based hosted practice management (PM) and electronic health record (EHR) applications
- Practice profitability analysis
- MACRA assistance
AssuranceMD offers three service levels, each designed to manage the entire revenue process to fit the specific needs of your practice.
Core Services: Through dedicated account management, our medical billing experts will work with your staff to use existing practice management applications to maximize your reimbursement and revenue collection and minimize the time and effort of doing so.
Plus Services: Adds a certified cloud-based practice management application to interface with your existing EMR resulting in increased practice revenues, accelerated cash flow and tighter control of your business costs. Our cloud hosting services offer storage, built-in disaster recovery solutions, state-of-the-art data backup and 24/7 security.
Enhanced Services: Built for practices looking to gain billing and collection assistance through cloud-based technology to meet all requirements of your practice.
- Revenue cycle management tools combine business management intelligence with turnkey healthcare analytics.
- Cloud services provide a virtual data center that is highly scalable and secure.
- Dashboards provide benchmarking using key performance indicators (KPIs) as a proven method of driving operation performance and increase efficiencies.
AssuranceMD Service Benefits
Our services will allow you more time to focus on patient care – not paperwork and ever-changing insurance complexities.
- You will have a dedicated AssuranceMD specialist focused on your medical billing 100% of the time.
- Your practice will receive payments faster to increase available revenue
- Our certified professionals use state-of-art back office tools to improve and manage the claims process from submission to payment – posting to denial management – and accounts receivable follow-up
- AssuranceMD services are more cost effective than internal billing practices.
- On average, most doctors collect between $.24-.32 on every dollar. We work to identify and then bridge the financial gaps between expected dollars and actual dollars collected
- Outsourcing may even pay for itself in increased revenues and employee satisfaction and retention.
AssuranceMD will increase your bottom line
Revenue reporting and practice analysis are essential tools in maintaining a profitable practice. We believe a Practice Profitability Portfolio is the most effective way to evaluate the financial health of your practice, identify revenue opportunities, and guide you towards better financial performance.
To create your individualized portfolio, we use benchmarking and data analytics against industry indices and trends for meaningful measurement to establish a baseline for financial performance.
We are with you every step of the way…
An AssuranceMD account manager, dedicated to work with your staff will provide training and ongoing support; will guide the AssuranceMD integration process. With every new client, our top priorities are data security, HIPAA compliance and smooth implementation. Client setup varies depending on the level of service or customization chosen.