- WHO: Laura Sullivan of Practice Insight
- WHAT: Eligibility is important to the financial success of your practice
- WHEN: Thursday, November 15th, 2:00PM EST
- WEBINAR ON DEMAND: Click to view
If your practice is not utilizing your patient’s health insurance benefit eligibility and benefit detail, you are leaving money on the table!
Today, the patient represents the 3rd largest payer and their financial responsibility continues to grow. It is imperative that every practice understands exactly what is owed BEFORE services are rendered. Utilizing electronic eligibility helps a practice make the best choice to provide price transparency, facilitate a better patient experience and improve cash flow.
Join us for a 30-minute webinar to see how eligibility plays a critical role in improving your revenue cycle beginning with insurance verification to patient cost estimating to collecting patient payments.
We will demonstrate the following 4 points:
- Electronic eligibility is a valuable tool: It provides the most accurate calculations for patient responsibility
- Real-time eligibility checks: Great for immediate coverage verification for new patients or verifying new coverage information for existing patients
- Payer eligibility/Enhanced eligibility: Goes to payer portals and screen scrapes for additional information that is formatted in an easy to read response that eliminates the time spent searching for details.
- Patient Cost Estimator: Powerful feature for patients with high deductible plans who are planning procedures in advance.
If you missed the webinar, no worries! Click the button below to watch when it fits your schedule.